What kind of projects do we accept?
The best client projects involve front-end (ie. in-browser user interfaces) or back-end development (ie. databases, servers, or back-end development).
We prefer POC projects (Proof of Concept) defined as:
- A client wants to test an idea but doesn’t have the time or resources to develop it
- The project success has no crucial impact on the business
- The idea or concept is quite new and can be built from scratch or as an independent application
- The development can be completed in 2 months, (~150 hours allocated by each student in the group)
We avoid projects that:
- Have critical impact on the client business
- Require full-feature development with deadlines
- Include building any payment functionality
- Use complex APIs (ie. IoT, complicated authentication, etc.)
- Involve finishing or fixing an existing project
Explore students projects
Students work on at least 3 projects throughout the course. Students complete their third projects in groups with real client partners. This is an excellent opportunity for client partners to get to know our students, see their work, and hire the best candidates after their completion of the program.
The mobile application Esprit Occitanie, a Toulouse radio station, allow listeners to listen to the radio live or podcasts
The 1st platform dedicated to public speaking
Normandy Sun Bike
Showcase website for the Normandy Sun Bike, project to participate in the Sun Trip (electro-solar bike race)
Yvanne wellbeing coach
site vitrine pour un coach en bien-être indépendant
Vyfe is a start-up that train and coach people to improve soft skills through feedback and video debriefing.
SOS Permis à Points
platform for booking training courses to recover points on the driving licence
platform for connecting event organisers and speakers
Robin des Mers
Mobile application to bring together the community of mariners and citizens involved in waste reduction at sea.