What kind of projects do we accept?
The best client projects involve front-end (ie. in-browser user interfaces) or back-end development (ie. databases, servers, or back-end development).
We prefer POC projects (Proof of Concept) defined as:
- A client wants to test an idea but doesn’t have the time or resources to develop it
- The project success has no crucial impact on the business
- The idea or concept is quite new and can be built from scratch or as an independent application
- The development can be completed in 2 months, (~150 hours allocated by each student in the group)
We avoid projects that:
- Have critical impact on the client business
- Require full-feature development with deadlines
- Include building any payment functionality
- Use complex APIs (ie. IoT, complicated authentication, etc.)
- Involve finishing or fixing an existing project